About this Role:
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our team and deliver a streamlined user experience. Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer having an edge on front end development. We want a team member who strives to develop a first-class codebase using best practices. You will be solving complex technical problems in the financial industry and will be working closely with a talented engineering team globally. You will also be a part of technical members in project development. You must possess strong problem-solving skills.
- Minimum 3 years of software development experience preferably in a product development environment
- Actively contribute in the development and designing of new product features.
- Having artistic touch over latest HTML, CSS, SCSS, Java Script and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Experience in developing high volume / data driven consumer web applications.
- Test software component to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- 1+ years experience with Angular 2+ or React
- Familiar with Java or NodeJS and REST API as well
- Develop application code and unit testing in the AngularJS, Rest Web Services
- Experience in TypeScript is highly desirable.
- Exposure to AWS is preferred and should be eager to learn new technologies.
- Familiarity with any databases is plus
- Client-first & Team-first attitude.
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science / Information Technology from one of the premier institutes
- Knowledge and passion for financial markets.
Benefits and Perks:
- Great collaborative atmosphere with a lot of young motivated, smart people.
- Super modern WeWork office with cappuccino on tap, ping pong tables, and exciting atmosphere.