About the Role:
Looking for a dynamic HR Professional who wishes to work for a fast growing Fintech company and contributing towards its success by smoothly executing Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, HR Operations, Payroll & Admin activities. The bifurcation would be 60% Recruitment & 40% Operations & Administration.
We are looking for someone having the zeal to work within all the gamut’s of HR Department and holding the goal of building this organization one of the great places to work.
- Experience of handling End-to-End recruitment process & should have a eye for detail in screening CV’s based on the JD and using various Recruitment Tools(Naukri, LinkedIn, etc).
- Experience in Campus Hiring would be an added advantage.
- Experience in IT Recruitment is a must.
- Experience of handling complete HR Lifecycle (Onboarding to Exit).
- Assisting in smooth execution of Employee Engagement & Employee Benefits.
- Co-ordinate with multiple stakeholders in US & team leads in India as & when required.
- Handling Administration activities.
- Good into managing large Employee Database & know-how of presenting the data using various formulae in excel.
- Understanding of Labour Laws.
- Experience of assisting in Payroll.
- Well versed using MS Office especially MS Excel,PPT & Word and should hold the willingness to learn new technologies.
Excellent in Communication, Problem Solver, Multitasking Ability, Self Starter, Persistent, Adaptable, Honest, Confidant, Eye for detail, self motivated, urge to learn & unlearn and well versed using MS Excel & Word and should be Tech savvy.
- Master’s in HR or relevant HR Degree
Benefits and Perks:
- Atmosphere of growth and opportunity.
- Collaborative culture of smart, young and dedicated people.
- Super modern WeWork office with the cappuccino on tap, pool tables, and exciting atmosphere.
- Employee friendly salary structure with great benefits.