About the Role:
We are looking for a Senior Developer to join our team and deliver a streamlined user experience. Proven experience as a Senior Developer having an edge on front end development. We want a team member who strives to develop a first-class codebase using best practices. You will be solving complex technical problems in the financial industry and will be working closely with a talented engineering team. You will also be a key technical member in project development. You must possess strong problem-solving skills.
- Responsible for directing the development team in the design, development, coding, testing and debugging of applications.
- Having artistic touch over the latest HTML, CSS, SCSS, Java Script and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Actively contribute in the development and designing of new product features.
- Experience in developing high volume / data driven consumer web applications.
- Test software component to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- 3+ years experience with Angular 2+ or React.
- 3+ years experience with NodeJS and REST API.
- Experience with SQL, NoSQL, Redis, ElasticSearch.
- Develop application code and unit testing in the Angular, Rest Web Services.
- Experience in TypeScript is highly desirable.
- Exposure to AWS is preferred and should be eager to learn new technologies.
- Software development experience preferably in a product development environment.
- Client-first & Team-first attitude.
Desired Skills / Qualifications:
Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science / Financial Engineering / Information Technology from one of the premier institutes.
Knowledge and passion for financial markets.
Plus if you have developed apps like chat, note taking, document search.
What We Offer:
Atmosphere of growth and opportunity.
Collaborative culture of smart, young and dedicated people.
Super modern WeWork office with the cappuccino on tap, ping pong tables, and exciting atmosphere.
Other perks and employee benefit.