About the Role:
We are looking for candidates that are proficient in R and/or python and have a passion for data
analysis and manipulation. Good knowledge of financial markets is required. The ideal
candidate would also enjoy building products at a very fast pace and immediately seeing their
work get used by our clients to make their investment decisions. The learning curve is steep and
will challenge the best talents to deliver on their responsibilities. Good problem solving skills and
- Will work closely with CIO’s, PM’s, analysts and traders at top global hedge funds and asset managers.
- Ability to understand client investment process, find the inefficiencies, and develop unique, intuitive, and insightful tools to help the client make better investment decisions.
- Analyse and interpret a wide range of financial and statistical data from a variety of sources, better understand the challenges involved and devise optimized solutions
- Identify bottlenecks and make the code leaner and faster, creatively use tech skills to solve real world problems.
- Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced environment, innovation, solution driven approach towards work.