This role will take ownership of the execution of the firm’s marketing communications plan, developed in line with business goals. Marketing’s primary goals are to generate leads, sales and customer success enablement, and to increase awareness of the EDS brand through all channels as it continues to grow. The position is responsible for achieving marketing and sales objectives through execution and delivery of fully integrated marketing programs which are on brand and measurable. The marketing manager will be integral in the development of the corporate website, thought leadership, corporate messaging, client communications and social media marketing initiatives. This role will report to the Head of Marketing in New York, so thoughtful communication and reporting is key.
Primary marketing communications responsibilities include:
- Plan and execute well thought-out campaigns for corporate promotion, launching of new solutions, etc. based on the marketing communications strategy
- Project manage marketing programs across all channels
- Conduct general market research to keep abreast of industry trends, targeted markets and competitor’s marketing movements
- Support and execute thought leadership strategy and assist in the creation of content such as white papers, case studies, infographics, videos and blog posts
- Work closely with senior stakeholders to drive innovation and thought-provoking marketing collateral to drive awareness, lead generation and adoption
- Produce ideas for thought-leadership events and activities, and organize them efficiently to create the best ROI possible
- Participate in the development of the corporate brand guidelines and messaging framework for the company
- Provide on a regular basis analytical reporting of key marketing activities across the business of relevant performance metrics to prove ROI, based on established KPIs
- Responsible for producing informative content for the company’s online presence, editorial design and content production in relevant formats (blogs, infographics, etc.)
Primary digital marketing responsibilities include:
- Build on an increasingly important online presence to grow brand awareness and cultivate a community of followers and influencers
- Execute online content strategy and lead-generation best practices for web, mobile, email, social and digital advertising media to support the sales funnel
- Advise and execute on web strategy, including audience-centric navigation and user experience
- Maintain and update corporate website, ensuring the consistent publishing of relevant content and an updated blog
- Implement social media strategy and calendar, developing brand awareness and generating inbound traffic
- Assist in setting up marketing automation tools while streamlining digital marketing processes and building a marketing communications ecosystem
- Help identify new marketing opportunities through online activity
- Report on the progress of applying various web and social media tactics using a variety of digital analytics and media tracking tools such as Google Analytics, Pardot and social media measurement tools to measure ROI on thought leadership, social media, events and PR efforts
- Assess relevant performance metrics based on established baselines/KPIs, develop testing plans to continuously improve email performance and adjust digital marketing tactics accordingly
- Manage and segment contact lists using marketing automation software
- Work with team to develop traditional and account-based marketing strategies for optimal flow of inbound and outbound leads
What we look for:
- At least five years experience in a B2B marketing communications role
- Knowledge of the financial services industry, preferably at a fintech company, with proven experience marketing to institutional investor audiences
- Superior communication, writing and editing skills
- Analytical and creative thinker, resourceful and well-organized
- Up-to-speed with current and online marketing techniques and best practices
- Must be detail-oriented self-starter able to work independently and in collaboration
- Demonstrated ability to manage delivery of projects/programs in a geographically dispersed environment, and in a timely and effective manner
- Able to work collaboratively with internal clients (i.e., sales, customer success)
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, particularly with senior management and internal support functions within other departments
- Knowledge of marketing automation, web and social media platforms
- Knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics) and marketing automation tools (preferably Pardot and Salesforce); skills in search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM)
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Canva, or similar design/layout applications a plus
What We Offer:
Atmosphere of growth and opportunity.
Collaborative culture of smart, young and dedicated people.
Super modern WeWork office with the cappuccino on tap, pool tables, and exciting atmosphere.
Employee friendly salary structure with great benefits.